Whether you are traveling out of town, or you just a have a busy night/weekend, your pup will enjoy his/her time at Kate's. Boarded dogs will spend all day running, jumping and playing with other dogs in our large indoor/outdoor play area.
In the evenings and feeding times your dog will enjoy a spacious 4' x 5' dog suite or a larger deluxe private suites in our climate controlled indoor facility under the watchful eye of our trained professionals.
- We have Monday - Friday Drop-off/ Pick-Up Times 7:00 am - 11:00 am, or 4:00 pm - 5:45 pm.
- We have Weekends (Boarding Only) Drop-Off/ Pick-up Times 9:00 am - 10:00 am,
or 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm.
- We offer both 4' x 5' suites as well as larger deluxe private suites.
- If you have multiple dogs that require boarding they can bunk together in a larger deluxe suite.
- Please bring up to date shot records (Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella)
- All dogs must be spayed/ neutered and 20 weeks old.
- Please bring food in a sealed plastic container labeled with dog's name, and any medications.
- Kate's will provide bedding, but feel free to bring your dog's favorite blanket/bed/chew-toy if you would rather use you own.
- We proudly offer Three Dog Bakery Treats to our furry guests!
Do you have an adopted dog? We love adopted dogs! We do require at least 4 weeks at home before bringing your dog to our facility.
|Standard 4' x 5' Suite
|$24/ Night, per dog|
(including March 10th -30th)
|$29/ Night, per dog|
|Daily Three Dog Bakery Treat/Chew||$3/ Day, per dog|