Daycare at Kate's is like taking your dog to the dog park for an entire day! Your furry friend will enjoy all day playtime with other social and energetic dogs in our huge indoor/outdoor facility. We have several separate indoor play areas for small to medium dogs as well as large dogs, so that your dog can be matched with dogs of similar size and energy level.
Daycare is monitored by our professional staff at all times to ensure that each and every dog is getting an enjoyable day of safe play!
First time customers, please call before your first visit, we have a quick 5 minute phone questionnaire on your dogs behavior.
- Drop off between 7:00 a.m to 9:30 a.m; pick up between 4:00 p.m. and 5:45 p.m Monday thru Friday.
- All shots must be up to date (Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella)
- All dogs must be spayed/ neutered and 20 weeks old.
- If desired, dogs can take a mid-day siesta in one of our spacious, private suites.
- We believe in a high energy/social environment for all of our daycare customers, thus we recommend that dogs visit an off-leash dog park or other social environment to make sure they will enjoy that type of setting before spending the day at Kate's. We carefully monitor new dogs' social interaction and acceptance into the group!
- First time customers please call to schedule a temperament test before your 1st visit. Dogs are required to pass a temperament test in order to attend daycare.
- Temperament test are normally conducted on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays.
Do you have an adopted dog? We love adopted dogs! We do require at least 4 weeks at home before bringing your dog to our facility.
Doggy Daycare Pricing
|Package of 4 visits||$60 ($15 a day)|
|Package of 8 visits||$112 ($14 a day)|
|Package of 12 visits||$156 ($13 a day)|